Another Award, Really?!
Pardon my surprise, I’m a little overwhelmed but so glad that I get to make time for this post. I’ve been nominated for an award by a couple of fabulous bloggers Victoria Barrow and Maegan Provan called The Flight of Fantasy Award (created by the wonderful Sophie Tallis. Give her a follow!)
Here are the official rules for The Flight of Fantasy Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 11 things about yourself, including why you love fantasy and your first or favourite fantasy book.
- Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and link to them. (If you want to link back to me as well, that would be lovely but isn’t required!)
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here’s the 11 things about myself (There’s a theme here):
- Love Gene Roddenberry‘s idea of the future (No really I do).
- I do speak a little Chinese. (Perfectly?! No, just what I learned from Firefly.)
- Favorite sci-fi fantasy novel adult: Ender’s Game (So deep I had to read it twice.)
- My favorite fantasy story: The Neverending Story (Hellooo! Reading a story makes it real?!)
- Favorite sci-fi fantasy movie: Avatar (Could they even make a second one? I just don’t know.)
- If I could be any fantasy character it would be: Storm
- My favorite fantasy story YA: Uglies (Speaking of making a movie…)
- If I could pick a fantasy boyfriend it would be: Thor.
- Dune was the hardest fantasy book I ever read. Still like it, it was just hard.
- If I were Princess Lea I would pick Hans Solo too!
- Worst ending of a Fantasy series posing as a Sci-fi: Lost (yeah, we all loved the first season, hated the last.)